Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My 2nd Post on Lookbook.nu

Years back, my gurl Ana (Anpunx) told me about Lookbook and how cool it would be if I'd post some of my looks on the website. For most of the youngsters now, they must have known the page because of the new generation's fashion or style statement. But for some, it's still a whole new world to explore in the internet, especially in getting inspirations on how to pull off an effortless outfit.

My second look is a usual outfit I could wear anytime. Here it is.

Top, P220 / 5 USD, Heart Tittle Online Shop
Skirt, Thrifted
Necklace, Mine (from the BF)
Shoes, Thrifted

And yes, the head-toe look mostly comprises thrifted stuff. I love thrifting, because for me, being stylish doesn't really mean that I have to spend a lot of money to be fashion forward. I must admit, though, that most of the time, I can't buy the most expensive clothes or any accessories. But even if I could purchase one, I adore the thought to recycle and reuse some things to wear to save Mother Earth in my own lil way. My expertise on how to thrift started when I was in high school. And thanks to it, I don't have a hard time these days doing the thrift-shopping! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment