Thursday, August 9, 2012

60 Seconds of Art: Surfer Girl


It has been more than 24 hours that I am up. I suck in finishing stuff unless I get motivated and super inspired. I have made a sketch 2 weeks ago and left it in black and white. And earlier after work, I thought about getting it done because I do miss being in an island with waves and paddling out there, trying to learn more and more in catching the best wave of the day - as a beginner - and the thought of it really inspired me. My heart always believe that art can't be detached away from me. I was so ecstatic to use my crayons and delightfully chose each of the colors to use.   Soon, I will be back in surfing, with the bf and everything will be a real dream again. <3 :=":">


Hands on colors, will keep coming! ;) 


Loves.Loves.Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment