Tuesday, September 18, 2012

cemetery visit x grandpop's birthday

The clock didn't give me more time for some beauty rest but thankful enough to wake me up to visit my grandfather's tomb on his birthday. Such a gloomy atmosphere outside, was thinking to don dark neutral shades but was running out of time. Grabbed a loose gray shirt and flip-flops to complete the denim shorts+top look.

We bought flowers for him, for my grandmother (whom I got my given name), my greatgrandunclesaunties and my dear cousin. Prayed, talked to them (they are around, for sure), and took some photos as well surrounded by the silent sound of  mausoleums. And the fact that we watched those horror movies during the fiesta night, I couldn't help but feel a bit creepy. Anyhooo...got home and thought about painting myself in smoky shade.






















 sunnies, vans ; top, thrifted ; denim shorts, thrifted ; tote bag, topshop ; flip-flops, roxy




Happy Birthday my dear Lolo... I always pray for you and Lola too. Love you. xx


4 comments:

  1. i love the outfit ,
    it is simple but FAB !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keyti! Sorry took me a while to respond back! back in the internet world again. ;)

      Delete
  2. Love your look! The denim shorts really look good on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Stephanie! Thanks so much! I really like to wear denim shorts.. ;) sorry for the supah late response! xx Loves

      Delete