Wednesday, September 19, 2012

make-up corner x smokey eyes

Okay Daisies (read: girls), I'm turning around 360 degrees now. No surfing, no beach, no seashells yet. I am turning to paint my face tonight. This is my first make-up post. I am a fan of it, absolutely. But I am too lazy to show them up to you no matter how it will end up look like. Who cares by the way? RIGHT? And so, I've always loved smokey eyes. Black, blue, any colors will do but for this entry, I am using black. And I've always loved colors. And I've always loved putting colors onto something or someone. BUT I never had the enormous guts to prove to you how I can handle eyeshadows. This is combustion in the making, feeling like I am the model of my own creation (which is true).

I am no PROFESSIONAL here, such a torrid way to do this but I love how it turned out. I have a very bad pair of eyelids, so to say, sucks to have had little bumps on my eyes when I was growing up due to dairy products + egg allergies. Blame it on you fookin eggs! T_T Smiling back.

Mind you, I am too broke for now to get M.A.C. :)







Thanks! Hope you enjoyed my first make-up post! xx






14 comments:

  1. Awesome first make up :))) you have such a great talent, I'm jealous! I'm a sucker for make up. I hope you can do make up tutorials. Winged eyeliner is somehow cute... :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could make ones. Thanks dear! I'm following u! I'm still in the island now. Loves. Xx

      Delete
  2. I followed you, i hope you can follow back:
    http://fashionerza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous !
    i wish i could do that too ,
    am having trouble putting on eyeshadows .
    :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keyti! I also have probs but been learning. I love ur accessories!

      Delete
  4. nice lipstick.. i love it! would you like to follow each other?
    visit mine and tell me babe i will followed back..

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ! Thanks! I already followed you! Loves xxx

      Delete
  5. I like this post so much: these pictures are so nicee!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win your favorite item from Mosquito!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have decided to buy all the cute sunnies in the world so i dont have to put make up on cause i am lazy. hehehe looking pretty, you! :)
    and im jealous with your new bikinis :)

    v

    www.onefrozenmargarita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks V! Sunnies are the best foh sho! ;) You are always pretty, inga problem with make-up or anything. ;) Geez, nothin to envy but tack! ;) I'm back to check your posts again!

      xx

      Delete
  7. girl I'm so in love with this subtle, sultry smokey eye look :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear! So sorry for the supah late response. Thanks for the sweet words! Would love to follow you for sure! ;) xx

      Delete