As I promised to post my newly-owned treasures, I finally have the time to show you now (because work is not "working" well at the moment). These things that I consider pretty and everything to me says the type of personality that I have. And every piece I got means a lot to me no matter how much it costs or wherever I've purchased or got them. I categorize them for my street, laid-back, town girl and surf chick style with much seaside and life inspirations. Take a look at these precious hearts and hope that you like 'em too. :)
1. short in neon prints, thrifted
2. loose white tank top (folded) with split screen volkswagen (the only van that i so love, reminds me of Lola Bella - the bf's van with me), thrifted
3. 3 tees in a row! (Vans, Volcom, Famous) sounds like a skater girl huh, online shop (gonna post its link soon)
4. shoulder bag in tribal print, PHP 199 in SM Kultura
5. bikini tops, O'neill and Hurley, bikini bottom, billabong, online
6. skulls in green/pink scarf, freshly arrived from the bf :) ; tote bag with dog print (reminds me of Bimbam our pet, pushed me to buy it when I checked out Topshop Ayala,), Topshop
7. NYLON Magazine with Freida Pinto ; I'll Go if you Go Billabong lookbook, RSO - Sm
8. addition to my running socks, Darlington - 3 pairs in 1 set (I already used the other pair), PHP100 (?), Sm Department Store Cebu
9. package from the bf, wooohoooo! (before it was opened) xx
Well, I got another "something" now and just opened it after having an afternoon run with my girl, Ahnne (will post pics tomorrow). It's gonna be a hella busy Saturday for me - preppin for the fiesta / work / obligations at home. But this keeps me and motivates me so bad I wanna eat purple ice cream with stars on top. Haha. Anyhoo, have a happy Friday to alllllll! (I'm already stoked...chillin' here at home, with my snuggles... Bernie and Misty...) and about to play a movie, all about surfing.
Outfit of the Day : loose shirt and pajamas
not too good for LOOKBOOK eh
Remember, happiness is within.