Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Artists of the Week x One

Once in a while, I really try to check out different bands with different genres and circulate them every week on my playlist. Or depending on my mood - I just choose. For the past few days, I have been listening to these bands...


THE NAKED AND FAMOUS (image via) Passive Me, Aggressive You (especially for my running routine)



CRYSTAL CASTLES (image via) II (for running!)

PASSION PIT (image via) Manners, Gossamer (for running!)

THE HONEY TREES (image via) I just love them. 


THE BEATLES (image via) Rubber Soul 
I think for years now, I always listen to any Beatles song. I grew up waking up every Sunday morning hearing 60s and 70s music, especially The Beatles. My Papa loves them as much as I do. (Thinking about the broken needle and getting another LP record player. Gotta save up. Gottta do it.)

XAVIER RUDD (image via) Food in the Belly (I know I shouldn't be listening to this to divert my attention but one song really reminds me of someone...because it was sort of "our" song. But I love to listen to Xavier's music every night until I fall asleep.)

I am not sure what's my mood and why I like to listen to them so much for a couple of days now (maybe weeks) but maybe because of my "running routine". I can't go out and run without any music on. 

Thanks for dropping by! ;)


xx


Aurora



3 comments:

  1. Great picks! Been really digging the Naked and Famous over the Summer here in Australia!! x

    Tanya from Cats and Clothing
    P.S. Please check out my first giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tanya! I really love them...so much. I get so pumped up when I listen to their tracks. Perfect for Oz summer! ;)

      Delete
  2. bai!! i like The Naked and Famous too!

    ReplyDelete