Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First Two Days of 2013











First days of my 2013 :
spent it with my Papa and Mama in our hometown
got some new tees (California print + tie-dyed shirt) and NYLON Mags!
checked the first issue of MINC Magazine which I think has one of the coolest crew in the magazine world
visit their website at www.mincmagazine.com 
had some catch-up with former flatmates (with my BFF) in our little plaza
broke the lp record player's needle
checking out my Pop's vinyls from The Beach Boys to Pet Shop Boys
it's all about being with the fam and friends :) and running. 

Awesome to say. For me, the past 2 days were productive. 
Good night to all.
Lovely New Year!

xx


Aurora



2 comments:

  1. lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anita! Imma check yours too.:) happy New year!

      Delete