Thursday, January 10, 2013

INSPIRATION : Hannah Wakefield

Yes, I am undoubtedly confused as to what to do right now. I am not anxious either. Tomorrow is a big day for me. I haven't talked about it that much but now, I just need to tell you guys. I got hired for a temporary job which is wayyyy too far from my nursing career. I am not sure what I feel at the moment but seems like it really excites me (and thinking about what clothes to wear!).

Just browsing some stuff and always thinking about getting more inspired. Now, I'm talking about Hannah Wakefield. One of the raddestttt girls I know in the universe. I forgot how I found her on IG but yeah...she's just so cool like amazingly cool...you know what I mean? She is from the Goldy but currently lives in Sydney. I didn't stalk that much but I must know, right? Cuz she inspires me - that's it - in her photos and her clothes. She is a model and got this pretty nifty skills in photography. BandiHOW, you should
check her blog : CREATIVE COLLECTIVE.








All photos are from Hannah Wake's FB and blog

Any inspiration for today? Who? What? Where? :)
Good night earthworms.


xx


Aurora

2 comments: