Yes, I strut like a tomboy. Can go barefoot on the sands. Drink like a pro. Go out without combing my hair - BUT I also love girly girl products. I have been hoarding on beauty stuff which of course, I can afford, for poverty's sake, but this is prolly the time again that I'm gonna post some of my new ones and show 'em to you.
Truly, when you're an island girl, in the tropics, and literally stays in a far-from-the-cityshore land, you couldn't find any single make-up store to drool over. And from a trip that somehow emptied my pocket (even though I got a free ticket from my dear French friends, much thanks guys), I was still able to have a quick buy when I did a stroll in SM days after the crazy-island-love.
1. the whole bunch of paints for the face
2. Maybelline, Eyeshadow
3. elf concealer, elf eyelid primer, Ever Bilena eye concealer
4. L.A. Colors Lip Shimmer (Diamond Shine), L.A. Colors Lipstick
5. e.l.f Corrective Concealer, Fanny Serrano BB Cream in Oriental
6. Maybelline Mascara, The Falsies
7. L.A. Colors Concealer, e.l.f Eyelid Primer, Ever Bilena Advance (Smooth Formula) Eye Concealer
8. For Hair: ahglow Keratin Reconstructing Conditioner - I have been using this since last January 2011. My friend advised me to use this product after I had my locks rebonded (for such a horrible reason because I love to get into the water that much) and the seawater makes your hair sick as hell. But this one cared for mine for months that I have been religiously using with the "everyday" surfing. I highly recommend this to everyone as this costs so cheap for a big bottle to consume in a long time. This is what most of the local salons use for "treatments" here in Cebu. Now, go to any Metro Gaisano branch and pick one as they always run out of stock.
9. Pantene, Total Damage Care, Watsons - To pair with my weekly routine hair care (still a sicko until now), I am using this one to add up some moisture onto my roots up to its tips.
These are good and affordable products. Very budget-friendly, easy to get and the result is as awesome asnother expensive cosmetics. AND always check the manufacturing date, no matter how pricey they can be. ;)