Saturday, January 5, 2013

what i wore x cold tropical hometown







Poster Effect (Canon A2300)

Friday night was supposedly a gig night with myself. But the v-hire ride to the city made me think twice. I love to be here in my hometown for some good reasons. I love that I can just stay at home and help my Papa with his store and get to do my running routine in our nearby park. Ahnne, my not-so-long-time friend here up north, was up to going out for a chit-chat. I had to change from my running outfit since I was just done when she txted me and I had to put up the tent for a sleepover with my cute niece.

Christmas or New Year sparkle is still in the air within our little progress-deprived (other issues) town. And it was still nice to see some Christmassy lights around giving some bright tone in our streets. We took a short stroll in the park and had some snapshots of ourselves.  We ended up eating in a pancit canton place just around the corner of our neighborhood. I have been productive and having a knack on doing something lately (NY goals) so a night with a cold breeze from the seawall and some cute yellow lights were uplifting my dreamy mood and it also felt relaxing.

Went home and read a lot of blog posts from different bloggers for keeps. Slept in a tent (inside my bedroom) beside my niece. 

Happy Saturday! :)


outfits details :
floppy hat = f21
top = cosmos blues
shorts = AE
slippers = sandugo
bag = volcom
necklace = call it spring
big bangle = broadway gems


xx


Aurora

12 comments:

  1. I really love your hat and top! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amanda! I love them both too esp the top. Very comfy to wear.:)

      Delete
  2. I love the fairy lights! Sounds like you had a nice night :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed the lights were so lovely. And that night was very relaxing.:) thank you för the sweet words!xo

      Delete
  3. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle! I really appreciate it.:)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Noor! I also thought it was amazing! ;)

      Delete
  5. Just found your blog. Love your blog!
    New follower! Follow me back too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kimberly! :) will def check and follow u back.:)

      Delete