Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sommar 2013 x White Pebbles, Blue-dazed Skies




Filipinos all know how summer heat embraces us with so much power. Ain't it easy if you're strolling down the road with buildings, cars and the usual pollution we have in the country. On the sunny, brighter side, everyone gets pumped-up when the tropical warmth hits (apart from the ladies who use too much whitening lotions and stuff, I'm sorry, dear, it's the best of the year now to work on our tans!).

Our first destination was Bantayan Island, north of Cebu, Philippines. Oh my, for the past years, been coming here in numerous times and I am so so glad that it's still the same island I have known for years. And as a budget traveler, I had to check my economy from time to time.


Inside my bag, of course, one of the stuff I got was my Nivea sun spray. I worship the sun so much but I do bother to look after my skin, to protect it from the damaging rays of the sun. 


I was with my APO brothers and sisters as well as my high school mates, close friends and my BFF/roomie. We had to experience the island-hopping together and we really had so much fun, met new friends and came to realize the things that are important when we travel. I am not seasoned yet but I do know how it gets rough sometimes.


 I have also realized that there are some people who, no matter how much you try to let them fit in, they wouldn't. As far as money, fame and the latest gadgets are concerned, I truly go to those side which travel and company matters the most. The trip was good, I have learned a lot of things in life, more and more.

Anyhoo, I am very thankful to live in this very beautiful, warm and summery land. I feel so blessed to be able to touch the sands, kiss the sea, breathe the fresh air and laugh with friends, new-found friends and the others. But of course, it's also the time of the year to thank God for saving us from our sins. 

Life is good. Be nice to everyone, living or non-living things. 

Happy Summer to all! 


xx


Aurora



No comments:

Post a Comment