Sunday, July 8, 2012

MiXeD (New Stuff)

 A NURSE PEN we got in Boracay. It can be customized, good for gifts or pasalubong! PHP 35
 Faux Ray-Ban Wayfarers PHP 99 Gaisano - Danao
Purse from Boracay - PHP 70
 Beach Dresses (can be turned into hippie-ish skirts) - PHP 150 and PHP 280


 WET N WILD: 505A Light Berry Frost Lipstick - PHP 119 (SM City Cebu) & Heart-Shaped Hair Clip (Black Velvet+Gold-Plated Edge) PHP 10 (Colon Area)

 Black Floppy Hat - PHP 100-PHP 150 (Boracay)

Brown Floppy Hat - PHP 100-150 (Boracay)

I hardly shop lately because I want to save every inch of centavo that I have now. But it doesn't mean that I couldn't go shopping nor find something that I love the moment I laid my eyes on them. I have only got a chance now to post them though I was able to get them when I went to Bora and also, when I got back here in Cebu. ;) Some I haven't posted though cuz I left them in my hometown and I have used them already.



Photo taken by my Atty. Roomie (Ayala Center Cebu)

Hope you are having a wonderful and blessed Sunday! XX 
I am just here in mah bunk bed, finished my work and ready for mah hometown! ;)
Loves.Loves.Loves.




2 comments:

  1. Dresses are so pretty :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh thank you! :) they are so comfy. will def check your site too! have a nice day! <3

      Delete