Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Boracay Shore























My sorority (co-batch) sister arrived from Oz and so hyped up to get in Boracay. Boracay is the best place to party up by the beach in the Philippines. No doubt about it and it was really a blast. We enjoyed the food, sun, seaside, shopping...everything! Been here a couple of times and I always wish to go back whenever I want. Sucks big time tho cuz I lost my cam and phone. T_T Well, everything happens for a reason - maybe I need to upgrade my Pink Sony cam! Anyhooo! All the pics here are from Queen's (my soro sister)! Such a cool weekend! Loves!

You! Pack up now and head to the beach!!!!!!!!!!  ;)




2 comments:

  1. beautiful photos! you guys look like you had so much fun :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks claire! :) we really had fun! Boracay is the place to be! <3

      Delete