Thursday, June 28, 2012

End Season Sale (TOPSHOP) : June 29, 2012 - July 29, 2012

Ayala Center Cebu has been my playground since I was in high school. A ten-minute walk could be a jump-start for a cardio. ;) Lovely thing is, I always end up getting something from the mall (I got a new VANS BEACH GIRL TRUCKER HAT!) - the reason it's better for me to leave my wallet at home and stash some lil cash in my bag. Anyhoo...before the mall closed, my lawyer (who's gonna be part of the call-me-maybe-video craze) and I dropped by Topshop to check some items. It's gonna be their end of season sale tomorrow, June 29, 2012 up to July 29, 2012! I also saw the news from Vanessa East's blogsite -> onefrozenmargarita.blogspot.com. ;) See ya!


Photo Credit: Vanessa East :)

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing the news!
    would u like to follow each other? :)
    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for dropping by too! :) will check u out! XX

      Delete