Saturday, April 7, 2012

Our Lola Bella VW Van, My Niece, Her Baby Doll and I

I have been staying in my hometown lately for 2 reasons: it's Holy Week, time to spend with the family and reflect on the things that I should do, and I still haven't found work yet.

Today, Mama and I decided to go to my brother's house. My niece just woke up and thought about checking our van in the garage next door. I thought about taking photos of her dressed up with her choice of clothes and accessories to wear and it went pretty fun!

Here are my very-Asian niece's photos with some of mine:

with her Half-Italian soon-to-be playmate (cuz the lil boy is prolly scared of her) and her talking baby doll
 First POse
 Second POse
 with her cure asian eyes...what a joy to see a lil girl laughin! ;)

 This is how I look today. It doesn't take me much time to choose what to wear as long as I'm comfy with it.
Hat - Accessorize (SM/Ayala)
Sunnies - Vintage Wayfarers Ray-Ban from my Older Brother
Earrings - Forever21
Top - Thrifted
Bag - Thrifted
Necklace - Collage (Ayala)
Black Skinny Jeans - Forever21
Flipflops - Reef (SM)

I miss our van and my sweetie. And would love to go back here, tag my niece along for her photoshoot and check the van from time to time before I can drive her around the city. Have a meaningful Lenten season to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment