Monday, April 23, 2012

SUMMER SERIES I

My first official stop for my Summer Series 2012 is in MOALBOAL, CEBU. It is in the southern part of Cebu where a long stretched white beaches can be found with the amazing turquoise seawater and the lovely pink and orange sunsets. The plan was actually soooo in a rush. I was with my two friends from high school and my nephew who also tagged along with us. 















Location: Moalboal, South of Cebu, Philippines
Bus Fare (Ceres Bus Liners): Cebu City to Moalboal Trip - 3 Hours - PHP107/person
Moalboal Proper to Bas Dako - 10-15 minutes (The Beach) PHP25/person
Cottage Fee Range: PHP200-P500
Overnight Stay Range: PHP1200-PHP2000
Food: You can bring your own! :)

Good for SCUBA DIVING, FREE DIVING AND SUN-BASKING! 





No comments:

Post a Comment