Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Every third Sunday of June, we celebrate the day honoring fathers around the world. Even though some countries do it in other months, every father is worth remembering on this very day. The vitality of our fathers' role in the society tells us how they influence people around them. My father has been my role model and I am so thankful having him. I must say nothing is perfect but Papa has been there for us through ups and downs. I wouldn't be the person I am right now without his wisdom and guidance as I grew up to be independent wise - together with my Mama. I also want to shout this out to everyone that we are happy and blessed to have fathers like you that brought us here to see this wonderful world!

We had a simple celebration here in our hometown. With Mama and I present for his day, we had some awesome dinner here at home. Papa is not really a camera-type of person yet he gave it a go for me. I love him so much and every single day, I am so thankful to have him as my Papa. 

To my dear Papa, to my older brother and to the rest of the fathers our there, Happy Father's Day to you! <3
Mama and Papa; simple yet delish dinner at home ;) <3

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY TO YOUR DADS! 








No comments:

Post a Comment