Friday, June 1, 2012

Green Tea Extract: Facial Foam for Beach Babes

Girls who love the sun and the seaside like me find it hard to choose the best skin care wash that suits best for our chosen lifestyle. I must admit that I love using Cetaphil ever since high school when ranging hormones happened and zits easily popped out. But growing up praising the sun rays yet the top priority is also caring for my skin gets me hooked up on choosing the best brand to match my love for sun-tanning.

This is me in 3 different sun-basking moments within a month. Moalboal, Cebu and Panglao Island, Bohol.

I have been learning how to surf for the past few years. I realize now that I need to check some skin care products that doesn't make you turn to white but beneficial in preventing lines and wrinkles from the harmful UV rays.



I found Etude House's Happy Tea Time Cleansing Foam (Green Tea) and I have been using it for a week now. I am so surprised that any pimples didn't come out since I also have a very sensitive skin when it comes to using a new facial wash! I have also researched how advantageous this cleansing foam is to our skin. Below are the reasons why this product may be good to use for beach babes like me!

BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA EXTRACT FOR THE SKIN (According to Amazing Green Tea):

1. Green tea extract contains catechins. These ingredient helps fight damage by FREE RADICALS that mostly come from the UV sun rays (90% causes of signs of premature aging).
2. It neutralizes the UV rays effects. Sunlight exposure is one of the main causes of skin aging and green tea extract proves to help preventing on having it. If you're used to putting sun blocks, it's best to do it together too! ;)
3. Its antioxidant effects help to prevent SKIN CANCER. The fact that we love the sun so much, we can easily acquire this type of cancer if we don't put more effort on taking care of our skin.
4. It rejuvenates SKIN CELLS. It directly helps the elasticity of the skin preventing them from fine lines and wrinkles when using it religiously. However, it's still best to continuously use your sun protection cream.
5.It greatly soothes INFLAMMATION. If you easily get sunburn on your skin, green tea extract helps to relieve it as soon as possible. ;)
6. It also helps treating your acne breakouts. The catechins from the green tea extract is anti-bacterial and decreases the hormone activity. This means that this is one effective way in dealing with pimples without using products that are benzoyl-peroxide based.

To check more on the information about the product ingredients before buying a tube, please read it from here.

NOTE: We have different skin types. It must be safer if you know what your skin type is and if irritations occur, go to your physician soon. This is for personal blog or references only. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment