Saturday, June 16, 2012

Jeneva's Day Off

Everyday is a long day for me even though everyone thinks I'm just relaxing most of the time (totally not true-haha). Yesterday was fortunate for me to spend some time with one of my closest friends back in high school. Her name is Jeneva or Jbang as we call her. She works in a bank and we were both glad that it was her rest day the other day and got a chance to catch up with each other.


go detox mah friend! XX

Detox Spritz beybeh!

the ever yummy campesinos at Mooon Cafe


 This is me and my friend Jbang. :)



the new pair of fringe boots i've scored :D


an event happening in Ayala Terraces






2 comments:

  1. you look absolutely lovely! and oh my, that drink <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you claire! im just second to you! hehe! <3 that drink is foreal *rgasmic! :)

      Delete