Saturday, June 16, 2012

In my Cart: Brown Hippie Backpack and Black Fringe Boots


Today was a very busy day for me. "Friday, I'm in love!", I say. The only highlight though would be the shopping spree (for two items only). This scenario happened not only twice but umpteen times. It goes this way... You are walking fast, almost running. You don't have a car and you gotta do the shortcut route and make a deal with the traffic jam plus commute. And suddenly, your eye caught something very familiar yet unusual.  It's a brown bag, not surprising because you dig stuff like that. You look at your watch but you tell yourself, I'll just ask how much it costs. And boom! It's so cheap! But oh well, you always have the art of haggling. And the seller gave up because you're so artistic, you carved your own way to enthuse her that NO ONE WILL EVER BUY IT BUT YOU! Happily, you walked your way out and tuned back to your attention - "APPOINTMENT, here I come." Oh my...there's another store. Everyone's at work, must be, because you're alone in the fantasy land - where boots, bags, clothes are bargained as you thrift around.

 Saved for your pocket, your fortunate tiny feet only fit with the pair of black fringe boots. Sus! So perfect! I can't wait to pair them with any outfits I could make use of for the next few days.


And to cut it off though, the brown hippie-ish knapsack bag and the almost knee-length booties only cost me PHP150 (Philippine Peso) or around $4 (USD).

That's how I thrift. ;)

I can't wait to see yours too! XX




4 comments:

  1. I so love your bag and the boots :) loving thriftshops so much :>>

    ROXY
    itsjustroxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks roxy! <3 i've been "thrifting" since few years back...eco-friendly since we gotta re-use it.. :) and i love 'em too cuz it didn't cost me that much!

      will check your blog again Rox! XX

      Delete
  2. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask that you follow the blog "Directory"
    Follow our blog gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog! Thank you for your understanding
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope you'll like
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Will do it definitely! :) <3 I appreciate your visit here on my site. :D

      Delete