Thursday, June 7, 2012

Snow White and the Huntsman Film Location: Marloes Sands, Pembrokeshire

Two nights ago, after attending a lecture-seminar on updates of cardiovascular care guidelines from 1PM - 5PM, Tessa (my lawyer-roomie) and I decided to watch Snow White and the Huntsman. She was frantic about it and I was also kinda like excited on watching the film though it has to be in the last full show.

To our surprise, we also got a buy-one-take-one scoop of ice cream from Gelatissimo. I had the Biscottino+Strawberry Cheesecake? Yeah...again, Gelato doesn't fail us in any flavors they offer to us. It was so heavenly. Anyhoo, going back to the movie, what I loved about it was Charlize Theron playing the role of the wicked Queen. She looked so amazing with her gowns designed by Colleen Atwood. All throughout the flick, Kirsten Stewart has to wear rugged combination of being a princess and a prisoner. One thing that I loved the most, too, was the beach that stretched near the the evil Queen's castle. It really stunned me for the fact that I love the seaside. It's magical and uncrowded which is probably one of the best places to seek refuge from busy lives in the cities.



Marloes Beach, Pembrokeshire, Wales - where Snow White and the Huntsman was filmed; a castle was expected to be digitally imposed
I am not really a fan of Kirsten Stewart but since her roles are such a thoughie and for the fact that I grew up with Disney's Snow White, I really watched this movie. Here, on a horse, filmed in Marloes Beach. 

Marloes Sands ;)
another angle of Marloes Beach
Snow White overlooking the castle

Hope you enjoyed reading! ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment